Ms. Lahiruni Ranasinghe
Ms. Lahiruni Ranasinghe obtained her BSc Engineering (Hons) degree in Electrical Engineering from University Moratuwa, Sri Lanka in 2017. After graduation, she worked at capital Maharaja Organization to get industrial experience and realized her passion was going towards research and academia. Then she joined the leading private university as a Lecturer. In 2019, she was awarded a full scholarship to pursue her master’s degree in Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand under the supervision of Assistant Professor Chung – Hao Hsu and graduated in 2021 with a Master of Science in Engineering Technology. During her 2 years of research master’s studies, she worked as a Teaching Assistant as well.
- Thermal energy transport in nanoscale materials
- Phonon interaction on high thermal conductivity materials
- Renewable energy.
- Ranasinghe, L.I., Hsu, C.H., 2021. Computational Revolutions in Lattice Thermal Conductivity. SSP 324, 181–187. https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/ssp.324.181
Conference (Full Paper) Publications
- Hillary, W.D.A.G., Jayarathna, K.L.I.M.P.B., Ranasinghe, L.I., Samarakoon, S.M.B.P., Rathnayake, N.M.T.N., Lucas, J.R. and Samarasinghe, R., 2017. A Tool for estimating remaining life time of a power transformer.
- Effect of fourth order lattice Anharmonicity on Lattice thermal conductivity by self-consistent phonon theory – Submitted to the Journal of Philosophical Magazine (Q2 Journal)