To submit or publish in this journal, there is no Application Processing Charge (APC). The first step of the desk review at IJCBR is a mandated plagiarism check. The editor has the final say on whether to accept or reject a submission.
Empirical Research Papers
The length of the articles, excluding references and abstracts, should be between 5,000 and 8,000 words. An empirical research article reports research based on actual observation or experiment. The research may use quantitative or qualitative research methods.
Conceptual Research Papers
The length of the articles, excluding references and abstracts, should be between 5,000 and 8,000 words. The goal of conceptual papers is to create logical and thorough arguments for the linkages among constructs rather than evaluating them empirically, so they usually focus on suggesting new relationships among notions.
The length of the articles, excluding references and abstracts, should be between 3,500 and 5,000 words. Practitioner perspective provides a forum for those involved in the day-to-day practical business contexts to explain what is required to guarantee that research findings are effectively implemented.
A commentary should be between 2,500 and 4,000 words excluding references and abstracts. Commentary articles aim to offer a critical or alternative perspective on a major problem or to provide insight into a significant development that is of interest to a wide number of researchers and practitioners.
A book review should be between 1,000 and 1,500 words excluding references and abstracts. Book reviews are an excellent vehicle to inform readers about new books in the marketplace.
Manuscript Formatting Guidelines
The final editing of the paper will be done by the editorial team. However, you must format the paper adhering to the following guidelines prior to submitting the paper.
Text should be prepared adhering to the following formatting guidelines.
- 1.5 spaced
- Times Roman 11-point font
- 1 inch margins on top, bottom, left, and right
- Page size A4
- Headings numbered
- Pages numbered
- Diagrams and images placed appropriately within the text
- Abstract should be a single paragraph of 150 – 200 words
- 3-6 keywords should be used
- Length as specified above, excluding references and appendices when formatted as above
- Portrait oriented pages only
- Manuscript should meet the word count requirements
- American Psychological Association (APA) 7th style should be used for referencing
- DOI URLs must be mentioned for each article whenever possible
For further clarification : Download IJCBR Formatting Guidelines and Sample
Submission Preparation Checklist
When submitting papers authors must ensure that their submissions are adhering with the following submission checklist. Submissions that do not adhere with the guidelines will be returned to authors immediately after the administrative checks.
- Read the Aims and Scope before submitting your work to the JCBR. If the editorial team concludes that a paper does not match the aims and scope of JCBR, the paper will be desk rejected.
- The manuscript is not published, nor under consideration for publishing elsewhere.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The submission document(s) are anonymised.
- A separate title page and a cover letter should be submitted.
- The text adheres to the prescribed word count. Failure to comply will lead to an automatic decline.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the manuscript formatting guidelines.
- Where available, references must include DOI or URL links.
Submit a Paper
- The following documents should be submitted during the final submission.
- Manuscript without author information
- Title page
- Cover letter
- Submissions to (JCBR) should be made through the official submission portal
- Enquiries should be sent to the editorial office through the official email address; firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com