Public Relations Team
The Public Relations team consists of a team of dedicated and driven department undergraduates. The formation of the team was the first-ever initiative of its kind in the history of the Department of Management. Since its formation in October 2021, the PR team continues to carry out a plethora of projects for the department, always dedicated to promoting goodwill for the department in the eyes of the public.
Goals and Objectives
As the Public relations team of the department of management, our main goal is the cultivation of favorable relations for the department, which includes projects and initiatives carried out by both the student circles within the department and the department itself.
Thus, we address several broad objectives when it comes to the department and student circles including:
- To building Awareness for the events held under the department and student circles
- To foster Interest in the projects carried out by the department and student circles
- To provide Information about the projects conducted by the department and its student circles.
- To stimulate participation in the events held under the department and its student circles.
- To reinforce the goodwill of the department and its initiatives.