Why Study at NSBM?
Experience the future of higher education while enjoying the tropical weather combined with a peaceful environment. NSBM Green University Town provides opportunity to get degrees from top ranked universities at an affordable price in a state of the art environment. With the interaction of both foreign flying faculty and local academics, the unique model of NSBM higher education brings endless opportunities to enjoy the youthhood while gaining well recognized education. Our specialized staff appointed in handling the foreign students will guide you through the entire process starting from registrations, applying and renewal of visa and finding of accommodations to make your stay smooth and productive.
International Degree Programme
Faculty of Business
Victoria University – Australia
- Student intending to study in Sri Lanka should first contact the NSBM and seek admission to a study programme
- NSMB will apply to the Department Immigration for entry visa approval
- The Department of Immigration notifies the nearest Sri Lanka Diplomatic Mission of the entry visa approval
- Student reports to the nearest Sri Lanka Diplomatic Mission to obtain the Entry Visa endorsed on the passport Foreigner arrives in Sri Lanka
- At the port of entry, immigration may grant entry for specified period
- Upon entering Sri Lanka, before the expiry of the visa given at the port of entry, the passport of the foreigner should be referred to the Department of Immigration for stamping student visa on it
- Obtaining entry visa approval from the Department of Immigration in Colombo http://www.immigration .gov.lk
- Collecting Entry visa endorsement from the nearest Sri Lanka Diplomatic mission and travel to Sri Lanka
- After arrival in Sri Lanka, collect student visa endorsement on passport at the Department of Immigration in Colombo
Please contact the Department of Immigration and Immigration Centre.
Address: “Suhurupaya”, Subuthi Drive, Battaramulla.
Phone: +94 115 329 000
Approval for entry visa can be applied at:
Department of Immigration and Emigration