Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Networks
Post Graduate Programme
Duration - 1 Year 3 Months (Part time)
NSBM’s concern for conducting this programme in Computer Network emerged from the appreciation of a responsibility to offer a state of the art technical education to the industry practitioners. This also needs to be seen as the critical and continuing effort by NIBM (National Institute of Business Management) to qualify the computer network professionals within organizations, one of the major agenda of our time.
- Duration – 1 YEAR 3 MONTHS
- Course Type – PART-TIME
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To provide an opportunity for graduates and practitioners with relevant working experience to gain a postgraduate qualifications in Computer Network.
- To provide a wide-ranging introduction to modern computer networks and their applications. The emphasis is on the protocols involved and how they inter-work.
- To use the Internet as a vehicle for presenting the different protocols in a practical setting. Wherever possible, real-life examples are used to demonstrate the applications and protocols in action
STRUCTURE AND DELIVERY OF COURSES
A student must possess at least one on the following requirements to enter to the program
- Year 1 - 250,000 LKR
- Registration Fee - 10,000 LKR
- Library Fee - 5,000 LKR
Student Loan facilities are available from
Send us an inquiry to ask about payment plans and loan facilities