BACHELOR OF SCIENCE ENGINEERING HONOURS IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
UGC APPROVED – OFFERED BY NSBM
Duration - 4 Years (Full time)
Electrical and Electronic Engineering is a discipline that exemplifies the science and technology of Power System Design, Power System Protection, Power Distribution and Protection, Electronic Circuit & System Designing, Robotics, Industrial Automations, AI (Artificial Intelligent), Embedded System Designing and Programing, Network System Designing, Computer System Designing, Telecommunication Technologies, Satellite Communication Technologies, Renewable Power Engineering, IOT (Internet-Of-Things) Technologies, Smart Home and Grid System. Traditionally, Electrical and Electronic Engineering is a blend of both electrical engineering and computer science. BSc Engineering Honours in Electrical and Electronic Engineering programme at NSBM, aims to produce graduates with the following specific characteristics, in line with internationally recognized norms and expectations.
- Able to design electrical and electronics system and their integration to solve novel engineering problems, subject to trade-offs involving a set of competing goals and constraints. In this context, “design” refers to a level of ability beyond “assembling” or “configuring” systems.
- Have a breadth of knowledge in mathematics and engineering sciences, associated with the broader scope of engineering and beyond that is required for the field.
- Maintain a preparation for professional practice in engineering.
CAREER READY PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER
Three passes in Physical Science stream (Chemistry, Physics and Combined Mathematics) in a single sitting, at one of the following examinations or equivalent foreign qualification
Note: Minimum qualification of three “S” passes is required to follow a Degree program as per the UGC and Ministry of Higher Education
- Year 1 - 800,000 LKR
- Year 2 - 800,000 LKR
- Year 3 - 800,000 LKR
- Year 4 - 800,000 LKR
- Registration Fee - 10,000 LKR
- Library Fee - 5,000 LKR
Student Loan facilities are available from
Send us an inquiry to ask about payment plans and loan facilities
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering
- Power Generation Engineering
- Power Distribution Engineering
- Robotics and Industrial Automation Engineering
- Embedded System & Hardware Engineering
- Control System Design Engineering
- Network Design Engineering
- Bio Medical Instrumentation Design Engineer
- And Other Opportunities
Power System Design, Power System Protection, Power Distribution and Protection, Electronic Circuit & System Designing, Robotics, Industrial Automations, AI (Artificial Intelligent, Embedded System Designing and Programing, Network System Designing, Computer System Designing, Telecommunication Technologies, Satellite Communication Technologies, Renewable Power Engineering, IOT Technologies, Smart Home and Grid System.