Ms. Dinusha Sathsarani
Ms. Dinusha Sathsarani graduated from the Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce, University of Sri Jayewardenepura with a Bachelor of Science in Marketing Management (first-class honours). She is also a passed finalist of the Association of Accounting Technicians, Sri Lanka. She possesses corporate experience in the fields of marketing and digital marketing. She is currently reading for her MBA at the Postgraduate Institute of Management, University of Sri Jayewardenepura. She contributes to the university as the node leader for the Marketing Management degree offered by University of Plymouth and conducting lectures for Marketing Management, Buyer Behaviour, Global Enterprise, Advertising, and Business Environment. She is the Mistress-in-charge of the Marketing Circle and is also the Mistress-in-charge of the Aerobics Club. Her research interests lie in consumer behaviour, culture and consumption, and digital marketing.
- Service Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Branding Digital Marketing
- Consumer Psychology
Conference (Full Paper) Publications
- 1. Weerasekera D., Iddawala J. and Yatawara T. (2022). Leveraging Green Thinking as a Motivator to Influence Consumer Purchasing Intention. International Conference On Business Innovation (ICOBI).
- Weerasekera D. and Jayewardena A. (2022). The Effect of Motivation on the Intention to Use Mobile Payments: The Role of Intrinsic Motivation and Extrinsic Motivation. Postgraduate Institute of Management Annual Research Conference (PIMARC).
- Weerasekera, D., Punchihewa C. and Dissanayake J. (2019). A Study on Viewers’ Responses to Television Commercials In Sri Lanka. International Conference On Business Innovation (ICOBI), pp. 75-82
- Weerasekera, D. and Jayawickrama D. (2018). Cultural Values Manifested through Consumption: An Exploratory Study on Fishing Communities in the Southern Province, Sri Lanka. Undergraduate Research Conference, University of Sri Jayewardenepura.
- Working on the concept paper and empirical paper titled – The Effect of Motivation on the Intention to Use Mobile Payments: The Role of Intrinsic Motivation and Extrinsic Motivation.
- Weerasekera D., Assella P., The Effect of Motivations on Ecotourism Intention and Willingness to Pay Premium for Ecotourism