Ms. Devanji Rosary Karunaratne
Ms. Devanji Rosary Karunaratne is a highly accomplished academic with a remarkable academic track record. She graduated from University of Peradeniya in 2022, earning Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons) degree with First Class honours. Her dedication to academic excellence earned her the Peradeniya University Gold Medal for Excellence in both Scholastic and Extra Mural Excellence.
Before joining NSBM, Ms. Karunaratne served as a Temporary Demonstrator at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Moratuwa. During her tenure, she contributed to two departments of study: the Department of Biochemistry and Clinical Chemistry and the Department of Microbiology.
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Pharmacotherapy for HIV
- Sri Lanka Medical Council Registered Pharmacist (Pending)
- Pharmaceutical Society of Sri Lanka (Pending)
- R. Karunaratne, N. C. Bandara, A. Ekanayake, U. P. R. U. Dissanayake, L. V. C. Liyanapathirana, and B. M. R. Bandara. (2023). Antibacterial activity of Mikania micrantha in combination with selected antibiotics against multidrug-resistant clinical isolates. Sri Lankan Journal of Health Sciences. http:doi.org/10.4038/sljhs.v1i0.46
- Perception, Knowledge and Attitude of Problem-based Learning among Medical College Students in University of Moratuwa: A Closed-ended Questionnaire Study
- Novel Pharmacotherapy for HIV with special focus on vaccine development: Review