Postgraduate Diploma In Industrial Management
Post Graduate Programme
Duration - 1 Years (Part Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM) is a one-year course designed specifically to provide a systematic exposition in advanced management education to managerial and supervisory level executives in private and public sectors, who wish to pursue higher studies with relevant managerial experience and graduates who wish to upgrade their academic knowledge gained during the ¬first degree. The objective of the program is to advance competencies achieved at the ¬first-degree level and to prepare participants to assume leadership positions in technical ¬elds in manufacturing & service industries. The primary aim of this course is to inculcate among the participants such perceptions, knowledge, skills and abilities as would enable them to become effective industrial managers in the modern industrial environment and to assume higher levels of managerial responsibilities.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- . To apply science of management in to real industrial environment and create better results.
- To comprehend and determine organizational issues in industry through multidisciplinary thinking.
- To respond decision making context in the most suitable manner.
- To lead and manage industrial organizations more effectively and efficiently using the exact managerial components.
- To become a competent team player and a valuable contributor of the industrial development process. 6. To become a professional manager in all his/her conduct within and outside the organization and assume higher levels of managerial responsibilities
STRUCTURE AND DELIVERY OF COURSES
|Semester||Cluster||Module Code||Module Name||No of Hours||Credits|
|1||First Half||PG11103||Management Process and Practice||45||3|
|PG11203||Accounting for Decision Making||45||3|
|Second Half||PG12102||Business Statistics||30||2|
|PG12202||Information Systems Project Management||30||2|
|PG12303||Economics for Business||45||3|
|2||First Half||PIM21102||Operational Research||30||2|
|PIM21202||Industrial Marketing Management||30||2|
|PIM21302||Production and Operations Management||30||2|
|Second Half||PIM22103||Industrial safety and Maintenance Management||45||3|
|PPM22203||Industrial Engineering & Quality Management||45||3|
|PIM22301A||Project Report (90 Self Study Hours)||15||3|
Student Loan facilities are available from
Send us an inquiry to ask about payment plans and loan facilities