The 5th International Conference on Business Innovation 2022 (ICOBI 2022)
The International Conference on Business Innovation 2022 (ICOBI 2022), organized by National School of Business Management (NSBM) Green University, Sri Lanka, will be held on 25th November. “Accelerating Growth Towards SDG Accomplishment” has been identified as the theme of this year’s conference. ICOBI 2022 will open a common platform for both local and international academics, entrepreneurs, and experts to build a discourse and disseminate their experiences and knowledge on respective fields of study.
All the prospective authors are invited to submit their abstracts before 17th June 2022. The submitted abstracts will be subjected to a double-blind peer-review process and will be expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence. Upon receiving the notification of acceptance, the authors should submit the full paper in order to get published in the NSBM Journal of Management, and all the articles and extended abstracts will be published online.
1. Responsible business consumption and management
2. Educational development towards environmental sustainability
3. Digital transformation and community upgrading
4. Policy leadership and reducing disparities towards inclusivity
5. Engineering and design innovations for industry development
6. Biomedical advances for health longevity
Use the below-mentioned link for more details. ICOBI 2022: https://www.nsbm.ac.lk/icobi/
For further inquiries:
Ms Tharushi Piyumalee
Conference Secretary- ICOBI 2022
Lecturer, NSBM Green University
Mobile: (+94) 712321819 Email: email@example.com