Ms. Hirushi Dilpriya
Ms. Hirushi Dilpriya Thilakarathna received a Bachelor of Science (Hons.) Degree in Mathematics with the first class from the University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka. She was the gold medalist from the Department of Mathematics in 2020: A Department Award Dr. Sunethra Weerakoon Memorial Gold Medal; and Dr. Srimathi Wewala Gold Medal for the best performance in Mathematics. Upon completing her first degree, currently, she is reading for her Master of Philosophy (MPhil) at the University of Sri Jayewardenepura. It is related to subject areas in Business Statistics, Actuarial Science, and Data Science. She started her career as a teaching instructor andbecame a temporary lecturer at her University. Currently, she works in the school of computing of NSBM and delivers lectures in Advanced Mathematics, Probability, Inference, Descriptive Statistics, and computational thinking development.
- Actuarial Science
- Financial Mathematics
- Mathematical Modelling
- Computational Mathematics
- Numerical MethodsDiscrete Mathematics
- Regression Analysis
- Functional Analysis
- Telecommunication Network
- CSSL Associate membership
- Dilpriya, T. A. H., Lanel, G. H. J., and Perera, M. T. M., (2023) ‘Reviewing the efficacy of Federal Reserve Bank Reserve policies through a time series analysis of the effective federal funds rate’, International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science, VII(IV), pp. 869–880. doi:10.47772/ijriss.2023.7472.
- Dilpriya, T. A. H, Lanel, G. H. J., and Vidanage, B. V. N. C., (2022) ‘A strategy to strengthen and enhance the telecommunication network in Sri Lanka by using concepts of graph theory and linear programming models’, International Journal of Natural Sciences Research, 10(1), pp. 1–20. doi:10.18488/63.v10i1.2913.
- Dilpriya, TAH , Sanjeewa, R. (2018) Prediction of Heart Diseases Using Neural Network and construct a Minimum Spanning Tree from Risk Factors by Correlation, 74-96.
- Mathematical models for financial bubbles and crashes (work-in-process)