Ms. Daupadee Gamage graduated from the Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce, University of Sri Jayewardenepura with First-class honors in Bachelor of Science in Finance and has completed a Master of Business Administration at the Postgraduate Institute of Management, University of Sri Jayewardenepura. She is also a passed Finalist of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA-UK). Prior to joining NSBM, she pursued a corporate career of nearly two years in the field of Investment Research at Moody’s Analytics Knowledge Services, a leading Global Financial Services Company, and has provided assistance for a European Investment Bank covering a variety of Industries. She contributes to conducting lectures for Management Accounting, International Financial Management, Financial Management, and Commercial Banking and Finance. She is the Mistress-in-charge of the Rotaract Club of NSBM.
- Behavioral Finance
- Financial Well-being
- Personal Financial Planning
- Individual Personality and Psychological Well-being
- CIMA (UK) Passed Finalist
Conference (Full Paper) Publications
- Gamage, K.G.C.D. (2020). A Critical Review on the Foreign Trade Policy Export Potential Amidst COVID-19; The Role of Institutions and Policy Reforms Required in
- Sri Lanka. The 4th International Conference on Research and Innovation, NSBM, Sri Lanka (November 26, 2021).
- Sooriyaarachchi, T. and Gamage, D., A Study on The Impact Of Integrated Reporting on Corporate Reporting Practices: A Case of Two Sri Lankan Companies. The 3rd International Conference on Research and Innovation, NSBM, Sri Lanka (November 22, 2019).
- Gamage, K.G.C.D., & Jayawardana, A.K.L. (2023). Personality Factors as Antecedents to Perceived Financial Well-being: The Role of Financial Self-Efficacy – Working on the concept and empirical paper publication with the Postgraduate Institute of Management, University of Sri Jayewardenepura.
- Gamage, K. G .C .D.,& Abeywardhana, P.N.P.(2023)The Impact of Psychological Factors on Investment Intention among Retail Investors in Colombo Stock Exchange in Sri Lanka
- Gamage ,K.G.C.D.,& Abahygunarathna , W.D.G.G.(2023) Unveiling the Nexus of Influential Forces on Socially Responsible Investment Intentions: The Moderating Role of Perceived Financial Performance