Ms. Chalani Oruthotaarachchi
Ms. Chalani Oruthotaarachchi graduated from University of Colombo School of Computing with a Frist Class (Honours) degree in Bachelor of Science in Information and Communication Technology. She is a Sun Certified Java Programmer and has completed the diploma level in British Computer Society. Prior to joining School of Computing at NSBM she worked as an Instructor and an Assistant Lecturer at University of Colombo School of Computing. Her teaching interests are in Business Information Systems, Systems Analysis and Design, Business Process Management, and IT Project Management. Her research interests are on trends in business and information systems and IT for Development.
- C. Oruthotaarachchi and J. Wijayanayake, “A THEMATIC LITERATURE REVIEW ON BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT,” International Journal of Managing Value and Supply Chains, vol. 12, 03/31 2021, doi: 10.5121/ijmvsc.2021.12101.
Conference (Full Paper) Publications
- N. Dhananjani and C. Oruthotaarachchi, “Career Nextgen: Uplifting the Career by Improving People’s Professional Capabilities and Competencies,” in 5th International Conference on Busines Innovations, Sri Lanka, 2022, pp. 396-407.R. K. S. Ransika and C. Oruthotaarachchi, “Pre-Co: The Next Generation of E-commerce,” in 5th International Conference on Busines Innovations, Sri Lanka, 2022, pp. 407-414.
- C. Oruthotaarachchi, “Information Technology Based Approach for Management of Forest Fire Controlling in Sri Lanka,” in The 1st International Conference on Busines Innovations, Homagama, Sri Lanka, 2018, pp. 67-70
- M. Subasinghage, C. Oruthotaarachchi, J. M. P. P. Tilakaratna, and A. Caldera, “Utilization of Data Mining Techniques in Knowledge Extraction for Diminution of Diabetes,” Information Technology for Real World Problems, Vaagdevi International Conference on, vol. 0, pp. 3-8, 12/01 2010, doi: 10.1109/VCON.2010.8.
- M. Subasinghage, C. Oruthotaarachchi, J. M. P. P. Tilakaratna, and A. Caldera, “Usage of association rules and classification techniques in knowledge extraction of diabetes,” presented at the 6th International Conference on Advanced Information Management and Service (IMS), 2010.
- C. Oruthotaarachchi and J. Wijayanayake, ” Evaluating Organizational Capability for BPM Project Success: Industry Practitioners Point of View,” International Journal of Process Management and Benchmarking, 2022 (In Press).
- C. Oruthotaarachchi and J. Wijayanayake, ” Developing a Multi-Perspective Capability Model for Organizational Business Process Management Maturity Assessment in Digital Era,” International Journal of Information Systems and Change Management, 2022 (In Press).
- C. Oruthotaarachchi and J. Wijayanayake, ” Business Process Management Maturity Assessment Based on Organizational BPM Capabilities of the Digital Era,” International Journal of Business Information Systems, 2022 (In Press).