Ms. Arani Rodrigo
Ms. Arani Rodrigo, a lecturer attached to the Faculty of Business, holds a Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons.) in Business Economics (First Class) from the University of Colombo. She is a member of the Charted Institute of Management Accounting (CIMA/ACMA, UK) and the Charted Institute of Marketing (CIM/MCIM, UK). Also, she completed her Masters in Business Administration at the Postgraduate Institute of Management, University of Sri Jayewardenepura. Her research interests are in financial economics, sustainable development, environmental economics and green behaviors.
- Business economics
- Financial decision making
- Sustainable behaviors
- Consumer behaviors
- Modern marketing techniques
- Associate Member (ACMA/CGMA) – Charted Institute of Management Accounting (CIMA,UK)
- Member (MCIM) – Charted Institute of Marketing (CIM,UK)
- Rodrigo, A., & Mendis, T. (2023). Impact of social media influencers’ credibility on millennial consumers’ green purchasing behavior: A study on personal and social identities. Sri Lankan Journal of Management, 28(1), 36–74.
On Going Research
- Impact of Social Media Influencers’ Credibility on Millennial Consumers’ Green Purchasing Behavior: A Study on Personal and Social Identities (To be published in SLJM)
- The Impact of Xenocentrism on the Green Purchasing Intentions of Zoomer Consumers (Targeting ICOBI 2023)
- Low Demand For Loans And Advances Of Banks: A Study On Financial Literacy And Conservative Behavior Of Corporate Clients (Under review in IRCMF)
- The Impact Of Financial Literacy On Investment Decisions During An Economic Crisis: Perspective Paper Based On Evidence From Sri Lanka (Under review)