Mr. Dilhara Batan Arachchige
Mr. Dilhara Batan Arachchige is attached to the Department of Network & Security of Faculty of Computing of NSBM Green University. He completed his Bachelor of Science degree with a First Class Honours from University of Kelaniya and reading for his masters in the field of Cybersecurity. He selected for the Dean’s Award list (Academic year 2016/2017) of University of Kelaniya for his academic excellence. After graduation, he joined NSBM Green University as an instructor and thereafter worked as a Teaching Assistant. Currently, he is working as a Lecturer attached to the Faculty of Computing. His research interests lie in the fields of digital forensics and machine learning applications in cybersecurity domain.
- Information Security
- Machine Learning
- Computer Forensics
- CSSL Professional Member (MCS (SL))
- Dilhara, B.A.S. (2021) ‘Classification of malware using machine learning and Deep Learning Techniques’, International Journal of Computer Applications, 183(32), pp. 12–17. doi:10.5120/ijca2021921708.
- Dilhara, B.A.S. (2021) ‘Phishing URL detection: A novel hybrid approach using long short-term memory and gated recurrent units’, International Journal of Computer Applications, 183(44), pp. 41–54. doi:10.5120/ijca2021921859.
- MalDitectist: An Ensemble Approach for Malware Detection Using Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Web-Based Data Hiding: A Hybrid Approach Using Steganography and Visual Cryptography