CALL FOR PAPERS
National School of Business Management (NSBM) Green University, Sri Lanka, organizes the fifth International Conference on Business Innovation (ICOBI) under the theme: "Accelerating Growth Towards SDG Accomplishment". ICOBI 2022 will be held on the 25th of November 2022 at the university premises, creating a common platform to bring together like-minded people: local and international academics, industry experts and entrepreneurs with the passion for building a discourse and disseminating their experience and knowledge on respective fields of study.
ABOUT ICOBI 2022
ICOBI 2022 is the 5th International Conference on Business Innovation that will be organized and held at NSBM Green University of Sri Lanka. ICOBI has been held annually since 2018, structured each year around an impactful and timely theme relevant to Business Innovation and Sustainable Development. ICOBI 2018 was held on 25th August 2018 under the theme "Business Resurgence & Green Living"; the theme of ICOBI 2019 held on 22nd November 2019 was "Reviving Talent & Green Living" while ICOBI 2020 was declared under "COVID-19 Transcending Challenges, Recovery Measures and Resilience" and ICOBI 2021 was held on 26th November 2021 under the theme " Revitalizing the Economy through Sustainable Strategies ".
PAPERS ARE INVITED IN
1. Responsible business consumption and management
2. Educational development towards environmental sustainability
3. Digital transformation and community upgrading
4. Policy leadership and reducing disparities towards inclusivity
5. Engineering and design innovations for industry development
6. Biomedical advances for health longevity