Postgraduate Diploma in Software Engineering
Post Graduate Programme
Duration - 1 Year 3 Months(Part Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in software engineering (PGDSE) is a UGC approved programme specially designed to provide an advanced knowledge in software engineering principles and practices to those who are interesting to gain state of the art technologies use in the software industry.
- Duration – 1 YEAR 3 MONTHS
- Course Type – PART-TIME
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- Provide a broad and critical understanding of all the processes for software engineering.
- Develop a range of skills focused on the analysis of requirements, design and implementation of reliable and maintainable software, with strong emphasis on software engineering principles applied over the whole development lifecycle.
- Encourage participants to identify problems and by means of research, to suggest solutions in order to ensure sustainable development in their respective disciplines and ultimately in the organization
STRUCTURE AND DELIVERY OF COURSES
A student must possess at least one on the following requirements to enter to the program
- Year 1 - 250,000 LKR
- Registration Fee - 10,000 LKR
- Library Fee - 5,000 LKR
Student Loan facilities are available from
Send us an inquiry to ask about payment plans and loan facilities