Bachelor of Business: Double Major In Management and Innovation & Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Victoria University - Australia
Duration - 3 Years (Full time)
After developing a solid grounding in business in your first year, these majors would provide you progressive and integrated learning in Management & Innovation and Supply Chain and Logistics Management. With the Management & Innovation major, students will learn management and innovation techniques and strategies and gain skills to be a strong business leader to compete in the enterprising business world and this major will set you into the future of the global business world. In addition to that, the Supply Chain and Logistics Management major would examine all aspects and issues of logistics in a sustainable supply chain, specifically purchasing and procurement of materials, inventory flow and control, storage and material handling in warehousing, economics of mode of transport, and distribution and shipment.
Year 1 NSBM Course
Year 2 & 3 VU Course
Students should have either of the following qualifications
* Candidates with impressive results at a foreign examination held outside Sri Lanka, deemed equivalent to G.C.E. (Advanced Level) Examination of Sri Lanka are eligible to apply for admission to universities in Sri Lanka.
- Year 1 - 900,000 LKR (450,000 x 2 Installments)
- Year 2 - 700,000 LKR (350,000 x 2 Installments)
- Year 3 - 700,000 LKR (350,000 x 2 Installments)
- Registration Fee - 10,000 LKR
- Library Fee - 5,000 LKR
Student Loan facilities are available from
Send us an inquiry to ask about payment plans and loan facilities
Study the Management and Innovation major to develop creative knowledge and nurture unique ideas. You will gain theoretical and practical skills to build innovative organisations through the management of a creative and diverse mobile workforce. If you are a budding entrepreneur or would like to pursue a business career within organisations,this course will give you the insights you need to build on your management skills and creativity.your learnings will help you think strategically about business models, emerging technological
approaches and innovative measures which will help you stay a step ahead in your industry. At the same time, the other major of Supply Chain and Logistics Management would enable you to pursue a business career in logistics and supply chain management, export/import operations.
This major will also give you the skills to work closely with other companies in areas like manufacturing and services. You will be able to assess and analyze all aspects of logistics within a sustainable supply chain, focusing specifically on:
- purchasing and procuring materials
- inventory flow and control
- storage and material handling in warehousing
- economics of mode of transport
- distribution and shipment
- supply chain analytics.
Our graduates pursue careers all over the world and specialize in all sorts of areas from importing and shipping to manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution.
Graduates typically find work in roles such as:
- procurement and distribution manager
- freight forwarder
- customs officer
- warehousing and inventory controller
- stock analyst or researcher
- e-commerce manager
- venture capitalist
- digital business analyst
- digital project administrator
- data communicator