BSC (HONOURS) IN DATA SCIENCE
PLYMOUTH UNIVERSITY – UNITED KINGDOM
Duration - 3 Years (Full time)
- To give students with a wide variety of qualifications an opportunity to realise their potential.
- To enrich the curriculum content and teaching quality through the professional and/or research expertise of staff and through links to external organisations.
- To encourage and support students while they develop and apply subject-specific and generic skills that will facilitate life-long learning and continuing professional development.
- To produce graduates who can make a significant contribution to their chosen profession.
- To provide an understanding of common machine learning and AI algorithms, Statistical and computational models, and to apply these techniques to create high quality computer systems.
- To produce graduates who are technical experts, but who also have an awareness of the business, social, legal and ethical contexts of IT.
- To encourage exploration and enthusiasm for both the subject of computing and to encourage creativity.
Aims of the Program
Three Passes in Physical Science and Biological Science streams in a single sitting, at one of the following examinations or equivalent foreign qualifications is the minimum entry requirement.
- Year 1 - 1,200,000 LKR
- Year 2 - 700,000 LKR
- Year 3 - 700,000 LKR
- Registration Fee - 10,000 LKR
- Library Fee - 5,000 LKR
Four Years (Full Time)
Student Loan facilities are available from
Send us an inquiry to ask about payment plans and loan facilities
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning Engineers
- BI Engineers
- Web Analytics Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Deployment Engineers
- Computer Scientists
- Research Engineers
- Research Scholars
- Robotic Engineer