Students should have either of the following qualifications
- Minimum 3 passes for science subjects including Biology as a subject for G.C.E. Advanced Level examination conducted by the Department of Examinations, Sri Lanka.
- Minimum 3 passes for science subjects including Biology/ Human Biology as a subject for one of the following examinations:
- G.C.E Advanced Level examination conducted by Pearson Edexcel, UK (London A/L)
– International Advanced Level examination conducted by Pearson Edexcel, UK.
– G.S.E Advanced Level examination conducted by Cambridge International Examinations, UK.
- Completion of NSBM Foundation programme
- Completion of any other foreign university-affiliated foundation programme (*Subject to the approval of program director)
- English requirement (IELTS 6.0 or equivalents such as internationally recognised qualifications and/or including NSBM English Language Assessment)
Apply with Pending Results ( *Conditions Apply )