• Research Skills to inquire, gather, analyse and interact with both qualitative and quantitative information.
• English language skills
• Information technology skills
• Ability to understand and apply knowledge in a broad range of technical, scientific, academic and professional subjects.
• Interest to progress both professionally and academically.
• Awareness and appreciation of the social impact and environmental aspects of construction.
• Appropriate knowledge on construction and general management
• Ability to research, synthesise and evaluate data to formulate solutions.
• Self-awareness and interest to acquire new knowledge.
Students will develop knowledge, cognitive and intellectual skills, key transferable skills, employment related skills and practical skills which cater to the diverse needs of the industry. The degree program will allow them to perform competently by nurturing a passion towards continuous learning and self-development.