Who we are?
This Association was initiated at the beginning of the year 2018, with the intention of advocating the mental, physical, social and spiritual wellbeing among the undergraduates of Green University Town, as well as to pave a path towards the betterment of the entire Sri Lankan nation in terms of ultimate features of wellbeing.
The first and only student wellbeing association initiated in Sri Lankan University and expects to promote wellbeing in molding its own path for the betterment of younger generation. NSBM Student Wellbeing Association wishes to be the first and foremost in overall aspects.
To develop the intellectual, emotional, physical, environmental, occupational, spiritual and social wellness of human beings.
To provide public benefit through helping people develop skills, motivation, and resources to become productive members of society; healthy in body, mind and spirit.
1.Work to develop the following key elements in the NSBM community.
Purpose in life
Positive relations with others
- Granting excellent graduates with sensitive humanitarian qualities.
- Creating a good forward generation with the capacity to cope with any challenge.
- To make necessary arrangements to develop good, positive attitudes within the NSBM community.
- Build good relationships with people living in the society and positive dealings with their minds.
- Implementation of projects that are important for the wellbeing of helpless, innocent people affected by various natural disasters and other hazards for the empowerment of society.
- To help people who need help from others in the NSBM Green University and secure their confidentiality
- Identify the problems of different people with different mentalities and provide the most accurate solutions to their problems.
- Providing maximum contribution to the sustainable development of the country by directing the community on the right path and ensuring the reputation of the NSBM Green University.
Our master in charge
Mr. Prasanna Perera
Senior Lecturer (School of Business)
Mistress in Charge: Menaka Gamage-Lecturer-SOB
Our Executive Committee
President – Ravindu Gunasekara
Secretary- Wathsala Herath
Treasurer – Surindu Goonewardena
Vice President – Charuka Kothalawala
Assistant Secretary – Yasindu Piyaratne
Assistant Secretary- Ishanka Monokshan
Assistant Treasurer – Chanu Samaranayaka
Chief Coordinator – Divya Perera
Chief Organizer – Himesha Mahindarathne
Organizer – Dhanuddara Ekanayake
Organizer -Bhagya Gunathilake
Coordinator – Vikasitha Fernando
Coordinator -Devin Vindula
Media Coordinator – Oreshya Shonas
Media Coordinator – Dinesh Gunawardhane